It's just a ride...

and we can change it any time we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings and money, a choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your door, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love instead see all of us as one. -Bill Hicks

The Ride

Merging on to the Information Superhighway with my left blinker on, I humbly present 'The Ride'. Please bear with me as I transfer some of my ramblings, observations and thoughts from old school spiral notebooks to my first blog...

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Bill on Film


Bill Hicks: The Movie. A buddy of mine in the film / TV industry gave me a heads up on this over a year ago. He wasn't sure if it was a rumour or not. Looks like he was ahead of the curve. Check this out. Though I am a bit tentative on any Hollywood attempt to tell Bill's story, I am excited about the potential for more people to get to know the greatness that is Bill Hicks.

Do yourself a favour and get to know a bit about Bill Hicks: America's Greatest Philosopher.

Dr. G

No comments: